Saturday, September 18, 2010

My new favorite place

My friend Ms. Marianne took me here the other day and so Mommy and Daddy brought me today. I love this place. It is called Catch Air and it is all foam floors and so many different things for me to do now that I'm walking all over the place.








Ride 'em Cowboy




Hey Mom, is John Travolta coming soon??


Stayin' alive, Stayin' alive. Hot, hot, hot, hot, Stayin' alive!


Look at all this fun stuff!!




I enjoyed my nice relaxing wagon ride. Thanks Dad!





This was my favorite thing. It was a little platform above the ball pit that had fans in all four corners. Inside of this was a bunch of big ballons! I stayed here for over 30 minutes. It was great and I didn't want to leave




This was a new friend who came to play with us and he kept trying to lay in my lap. Not really sure what that was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment